Welcome to Invite!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Scelta Bangladesh Ltd's Website, located at http://invite.com.bd/. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Invite if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who logged on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, by and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Scelta Bangladesh Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Invite. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Invite for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from Invite
• Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Invite
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Invite
• Redistribute content from Invite
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Scelta Bangladesh Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Scelta Bangladesh Ltd, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Scelta Bangladesh Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Scelta Bangladesh Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Scelta Bangladesh Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link
to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other
link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Scelta Bangladesh Ltd, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Scelta Bangladesh Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2- 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink
to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Scelta Bangladesh Ltd's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by
applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions
relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: November 14, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Invite.
If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Scelta Bangladesh Ltd, Zakir Hossain Road, Block #C, Lalmatia, Dhaka.
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to Invite, accessible from https://scelta.shop/
• You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise Your right of
cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision using a clear statement. You
can inform us of your decision by:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a
return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
• The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be
• The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or personalized.
• The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
• The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and
risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and tractable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
N:B: We charge advance payment if you order any of the products quoted more than 5000 BDT and/or imported products.
If you have any questions about our
Returns and Refunds Policy,
please contact us: • By email: email@example.com